[Frameworks] More Drawing On Photography sketches posted

Emile Tobenfeld emile at foryourhead.com
Thu Jul 28 01:02:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I posted more sketches from my "Drawing On Photography"  at https://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/sets/72157670874151501 I hope you enjoy them,

"Drawing On Photography" is a project that combines drawing, photography and computer graphics. There are three stages in the creation of each image (four if you count software that I wrote during 18 years with Boris FX.)

I choose one of my photographs and make some treated versions using one or more of the filters I wrote when I was with Boris. I print the resulting images on heavy paper and draw over the result. I have found it very satisfying to combine my drawing and photography while using software that I wrote and designed.

My drawings tends to follow and extend the lines and color palette of the printed images.I sometimes  can't tell which lines are from the print and which lines I drew, I take this as a sure sign that I have successfully integrated the drawing and the print!

Here are some selections from a pile that just keeps growing :-)

-- Emile

Art is man's way of saying "I love you" to the universe.

My photography and sketches can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld