[Frameworks] the PhD referral for programs friendly to experimental film

Morgan Hoyle-Combs mhoylecombs at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 14:04:02 UTC 2016

Hello, Kowoon

I'm about to graduate with a BFA from Massachusetts College of Art and Design. A couple of professors from my institute helped me a great deal to build my themes in experimental filmmaking. Perhaps you know of them? Saul Lavine, Ericka Beckman, Jeff Silva, Soon Mi Yoo and Luther Price are people you could reach out towards. They have been extremely open towards me and alternative filmmaking techniques and processes.

-Morgan