[Frameworks] request to borrow/rent 16 mm projector in Syros, Greece

Sofia Canales sofiacanales at alum.calarts.edu
Wed Jun 15 18:16:40 UTC 2016

Hello, my name is Sofia Canales and I am a film maker based in Los Angeles,
CA. I am going to Syros, Greece for a residency July 22-July 31 and will
need a 16 mm projector with sound. If possible I don't want to travel with
heavy equipment, so I am putting out a request for anyone who can let me
borrow/ rent their equipment. If anyone in Athens can help that is great, I
will be flying into Athens and taking a ferry to Syros. If you need more
details about the trip or project feel free to email me
sofiacanales at alum.calarts.edu

Thank you,
Sofia Canales