[Frameworks] Sally Berger, film curator, fired at MoMA;

Elizabeth McMahon elizmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 06:12:29 UTC 2016

Thanks, Stephanie, for posting this.

Sally began at MoMA in 1986.

I'd like to direct everyone to the drive by hit job on Sally that was in
the NYT two weeks ago. I'd provide the link, but haven't figured out how to
do that on this tablet.

If interested, please also send a letter of support for Sally to Rajendra
Roy, chief film curator, and Glenn Lowry, feckless MoMA leader.
rajendra_roy at moma.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rajendra_roy at moma.org');> and
glenn_lowry at moma.org <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','glenn_lowry at moma.org');>
Be sure to cc Sally at sallyjberger at earthlink.net