[Frameworks] Certain Tension: GAZE Film Series call for submissions

Mallary Abel Heaton mallaryabel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:20:51 UTC 2016

Hi friends,

Please see our new call for submissions, and please spread the word.
Deadline to submit is August 1st.

​
GAZE is a film series dedicated to screening independent film and video
made by women. We promote women’s artistic expression and create dialogues
related to the influence of this powerful medium. We highlight an
international and philosophical connection between women and film, and are
one of the many bay-area platforms that showcases independent cinema

Please visit our website
<https://gazefilmseries.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/certain-tension/> for
submission instructions.

Thanks!
Mallary
--

 "I am a part of all that I have met." - Alfred Lord Tennyson, Ulysses