[Frameworks] Opportunities for Moving Image Artists

Cloe Barrett cloe at nationalopenart.org
Mon Jun 27 15:30:13 UTC 2016

Hello there

It was suggested by our Moving Image judge, Professor Michael Witt that we contact you to promote the Moving Image side of our open art competition. Would you be so kind as to include a poster or some imagery across your channels (newsletter? social media? website?). We are now in the final stages of the Call for Entires which close on the 10 July. Please see attached our Media Pack for useful information and marketing images etc.

We are very passionate about providing this opportunity to Moving Image Artists as from the market research, there are only a few opportunities of this nature. We are keen to develop this area of the competition. We were delighted to have some great success last year with the inauguration of NOA accepting Moving Image. We had lots of entries and also a sale! We sold an edition of one of the pieces to a private collector which was an interesting experience as it is so different from the sale of 2D art. We are seeking help in spreading the word as we are excited about what we have to offer - good judges, venue, reach and prizes - and we are completely open - so no themes and the judging is 100% anonymous so pieces are selected on talent and not connections.

More information on the Moving Image can be found here.

Please do let me know your thoughts and do feel free to email or call me to discuss matters further.

Very many thanks in advance and best wishes

Cloe

Cloe Barrett BA (Hons) Fine Art

NOA. National Open Art
Marketing

07807 583459 | cloe at thenationalopenartcompetition.com
                www.facebook.com/cloe.at.NOA
My working days are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

    www.thenationalopenartcompetition.com