[Frameworks] Tobin time lapse motor for Bolex

Erin Weisgerber erincw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:05:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I'm looking for a Tobin time lapse motor in Toronto, Canada and I thought I
would pick the collective brain of the frameworks community:

Does anyone know where I could find a Tobin TTL here, or is there anyone in
Toronto who has one you would be willing to lend/rent one to me?

In total I need three such motors. I already have two: one from LIFT, and
one borrowed from a Toronto filmmaker.

I am currently an artist in residence at LIFT in Toronto working on a
3-camera timelapse project over during March and April.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Erin