[Frameworks] (nostalgia) versions...

John Muse jmuse at sonic.net
Sat Mar 5 02:45:18 UTC 2016

But Segal is so wrong: no narration begins 15 to 20 seconds *after* the next photograph appears; they all begin before.  That's not a precision problem; that's a version problem.  At least I think so.  She can't have made this kind of mistake, no?

But now I have Premiere open and I'm measuring the audio and visual cuts…  Back to you in a bit!

>>> http://www.haverford.edu/faculty/jmuse