[Frameworks] Moviate Underground FF call for submissions

Josh Drake joshmikedrake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:33:36 UTC 2016

hi frameworkers,

Just giving a heads up that our call for submissions is going to close at
the end of this month. This year we're giving a discounted submission fee
of just $5 for films shot on super 8 and 16mm.  Bonus points if you can
exhibit on analog!  We'd love to see your work!

Moviate is a Harrisburg, PA based curatorial collective dedicated to
bringing unique film and sound events to the area. Some past guests include
Guy Maddin, Martha Colburn, John Waters, Bryan Lewis Saunders, Jem Cohen,
Kit Carson, Richard Kern.

https://filmfreeway.com/festival/MyFilmFestival-363218

Thanks
Josh