[Frameworks] Duplikin

todd eacrett hellbox at agit-prop.com
Thu Mar 10 01:52:51 UTC 2016

Els,

I have a c-mount duplikin for 16mm, and another for 35mm, but that
might be Nikon or t-mount (easily adapted). I will try to find them and
let you know. Haven't used them in years and don't expect to any time
soon. Duplikins use a c-mount lens reversed for macro, and the stock
lens was nothing special, Ektar maybe? Works fine stopped down, but
you can easily swap a better lens.

Cheers,

Todd Eacrett
Victoria BC Canada