[Frameworks] THE END OF FACEBOOK AS SOCIAL NETWORK

Gashouse Films gashousefilms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 05:32:02 UTC 2016

Yes, same exact thing is happening to me. After 5 years, my first feature
is premiering and I was only able to invite half of the followers of the
film page on FB. Hoping somehow they will catch a post to know about the
screening.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Dominic Angerame <
dominic.angerame at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally  believe that Facebook and Apple are the two biggest terrorist
> organizations in the world!
>
> Dominic
>
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Klaus W. Eisenlohr <klaus at richfilm.de>
> wrote:
>
>> THE END OF FACEBOOK AS SOCIAL NETWORK
>> Well, I think, that's it! I was just creating an event for our screening
>> next Thursday at Z-Bar. For Directors Lounge
>> BUT I COULD ONLY INVITE 50 PEOPLE!
>>
>> We have like 820 group members of Directors Lounge in Facebook and I can
>> only reach 50 of the to invite them?
>> I guess we need to create new networks, let's see, but this is just not
>> working any more.
>>
>> Oddly and stupidly, Facebook used to be the place where all the
>> filmmakers come and connect, or used to do so. That was the reason I was
>> started to be engaged here.
>> If you are having any suggestions, for a better less obscure project to
>> connect with people, I would be happy to hear from you.
>> Now I just hope we will somehow reach the people interested for the next
>> show.
>> See you there, maybe!
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Klaus W. Eisenlohr
>>
>> Team Directors Lounge
>> --
>>
>> Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin, Germany
>>

>> email:                  klaus at richfilm.de
>> and film production:            http://www.richfilm.de
>>

>> phone:                  int.- 49 - 30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)

Daniel Maldonado
Gashouse Films

*"**H.O.M.E.**" * - *2016 U.S. Latino Filmmakers with directorial debuts
"to watch out for"* - *Chicana From Chicago*

www.gashousefilms.com
www.homeacronymfilm.com

"H.O.M.E." - *LIKE * our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HOME-the-film/167592933349015