[Frameworks] Film/video programers/curators and campus film screenings

Chris Freeman christopherbriggsfreeman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:38:15 UTC 2016

Portland State University has the Time Arts Club, a student club that does
screenings and performance events.  They are usually showing student and
community work though.  It's completely student-run and they've been around
long enough that they get a pretty healthy budget from the school.  If they
had an experimental film history buff get involved, they could definitely
do screenings like that.  I think they've mostly been interested in showing
student work though.