[Frameworks] Camera obscura films

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Sat Mar 19 17:18:24 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for experimental films (including videos) about camera obscuras, and/or made using camera obscuras or pinhole cameras. I know about Glider by Ernie Gehr and Minyong Jang’s The Dark Room, although I don’t know who distributes these (anyone know?). But any other suggestions are welcome.

This is for a week-long event at Denison in April featuring camera obscura-based installations by Sandra Gibson and Luis Recoder. More information, for those of you in/around/sort of near central Ohio, will be forthcoming.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Yours in obscurity,
Jonathan

Dr. Jonathan Walley