[Frameworks] LaborBerlin: 2 days left

Esperanza Collado esperanzacollado1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:00:12 UTC 2016

Friends,

Our colleagues in Berlin need a last push to make it. Please help if you
can. Only 2 days left!

Thank you very much to all that have already donated but now we come to you
in full panhandler mode. We've raised over 23,000 but we need one last
push. We have two days left. So check your pockets, your spare change bowl,
and the inside of your shoes. Steal some from the collection tray in church
or swindle the kid with the lemonade stand. Remember, you can't take it
with you when you die. Anything you give us goes to the Film Gods. May they
shower you with silver halide and gelatin riches.

Click here > LABORBERLIN 2.0 - FILM AIN'T DEAD
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/laborberlin-2-0-film-ain-t-dead/x/12950317#/>

Thank you, good bye.

Love,
Juan + Anja

*if you don't know what we're talking about read below.*

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Juan David Gonzalez Monroy <