[Frameworks] 16mm Double perf clear leader

Morgan Hoyle-Combs mhoylecombs at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 14:09:14 UTC 2016

Hmm. Seems like I'm learning more about how celluloid is made based on it's designated use.

If you don't mind me sharing my situation, I'm working towards hand making light sensitive emulsion to be used with a camera that only takes double perf film. Since the latter is somewhat discontinued, I wanted to try clear double perf and spread it with light sensitive emulsion. But from what I understand from you, there are different space sizes on certain leaders. Is that something I need to be concerned about?