[Frameworks] help identifying this film tank

Carl Lee carl at termite.org
Thu May 12 15:39:31 UTC 2016

Thanks, Todd — I’d love to see a picture. You can send it to me off-list if you’d like: cl62 at buffalo.edu… Am I understanding you correctly — on your set-up, there’s no lid for the three tanks?

Carl

From:  todd eacrett <hellbox at agit-prop.com>
Date:  Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 12:59 AM
To:  Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject:  Re: [Frameworks] help identifying this film tank

There was a loader for these, a rather substantial device to hold the weight of the reel while winding the film on. I can take a photo of mine if you want to see how it works.

I have the reel, loader and three nesting tanks. Not daylight tanks, just dip and dunk in a darkroom. I've never seen that lid part, but I suspect the tube is for an agitation crank.

Todd Eacrett