[Frameworks] help identifying this film tank

carl at termite.org carl at termite.org
Thu May 12 20:33:18 UTC 2016

Thanks, Todd – that’s really helpful! It does seem like one could figure out something using rewinds. I notice one difference between the loaders is that on mine the end of the center axle ends with a pulley wheel. Which makes me think there was another part to it that would turn the belt. maybe?

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Carl