[Frameworks] Exemplary Sound Design in AG Film

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:12:49 UTC 2016

By excellent I mean, complex, layered, inventive, of rich and nuanced
timbre….excellent for it’s sonic qualities (*as opposed to strictly
intellectual qualities*).

In experimental cinema It seems impossible to separate those things.
Just consider-
One of the best uses of sound in cinema is Kubelka's Arnulf Rainer and yet
it seems the opposite of what the OP is looking for.