[Frameworks] Exemplary Sound Design in AG Film

peter snowdon peter at redrice.net
Mon May 16 20:24:16 UTC 2016

What I know of Nina Fonoroff's work has always struck me as a kind of
model for a complexity in the sound track in which formal
experimentation and meaningful polyphonies of language and discourse are
intertwined so as to become inseparable.

Peter
--
<The term 'experimental cinema' is like 'organic agriculture' or
'participatory democracy': we only need the adjective because there's