[Frameworks] A Roll For Peter screening Nov 9, Brooklyn

Mark Street mstreet430 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:14:55 UTC 2016

Hey Frameworkers,

Hope you can come by our next screening in Brooklyn, and tell your friends
to do the same.  IT'S FREE.  And we're screening a Peter Hutton film along
with the rolls created in tribute to his work.  At Bard we projected some
of the rolls side by side (2 projectors going at once) and others single
screen.  We'll keep the same format for this upcoming screening.

Please share widely, on social media etc etc
*Mono No Aware, November 9 at 8pm.  (note that GOWANUS DARKROOM is the
venue).  *Details below:

http://mononoawarefilm.com/calendar/2016/11/9/mono-x-gowanus-darkroom

www.markstreetfilms.com