[Frameworks] Open Call for aDifferent festival

aCinema Space acinemaspace at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:32:48 UTC 2016

The curatorial team of aCinema welcomes you to submit your work to
aDifferent Festival!  aDifferent Festival is a series of programs
showcasing short works of media art over two days in late February.  All
genres and media including video, installation, new media performance, and
film are welcome. We are looking for works under 20 minutes and made after
2014, but contact us via email (acinemaspace at gmail.com) if you have a piece
that falls outside of these parameters that you feel we should consider.

Submissions will be accepted until January 15th, 2017 via our website-
http://www.acinema.space/adifferent-festival/

aCinema is a cross-disciplinary collaborative effort by Janelle VanderKelen
and Takahiro Suzuki that seeks to contextualize the moving image in a
contemporary dialogue with other mediums and to present curated shows that
function as starting points for dynamic public interaction and community
development within a roving arts space.

More information can be found at

www.acinema.space

www.facebook.com/acinemaspace