[Frameworks] Film-letters by experimental filmmakers

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:30:49 UTC 2016

oops!!  Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3va30pgY8

[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jv3va30pgY8/hqdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3va30pgY8>

Paulino Ordóñez- Youth<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3va30pgY8>
www.youtube.com
A non-creative writing project.

________________________________
De: FrameWorks <frameworks-bounces at jonasmekasfilms.com> en nombre de Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza <jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com>
Enviado: sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016 09:29 p. m.
Para: Experimental Film Discussion List
Asunto: Re: [Frameworks] Film-letters by experimental filmmakers

Sebastian.  This here is nobody with a name in experimental filmmaking but just thought it'd be nice to share it.  My friend Paulino Ordóñez made a beautiful video collaging letters he got from his personal acquaintances while in high school over imagery shot around that time (early nineties) also by acquaintances.  The result is a personal melancholic statement on bygone teenage years; or better yet, on that which was never obtained during bygone teenage years.  Might be useful [😊]

Cheers