[Frameworks] Auto-load projector problem

Christopher Ball cbifilms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:03:15 UTC 2016

Othen that is dirt or grease build up in the path.   Sometimes, the springs
in some of the little guides in the path get weak (which happened with my
old Super 8...I have to push one of the guides by hand as the film goes
through).  With some older projectors, you have to really push hard on the
thread guide lock (that thingie) to make it catch.  Sometimes a swift,
forceful click works better than a soft push.

Christopher