[Frameworks] Experimental Christmas films

Harriet Warman harriet at alchemyfilmfestival.org.uk
Mon Nov 14 12:54:13 UTC 2016

Dear FrameWorks community,

I'm planning a screening at the beginning of December for an audience which
will include (hopefully) some people who have little to no experience
viewing experimental/artist's film.
I'd like to show one or two Christmas/festive themed works and I'd welcome
any suggestions you might have for works I should consider. They could
involve anything we might associate with the 'festive' season, even if it's
just the presence of snow.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Harriet.

--

Harriet Warman
Producer

Scotland + Venice 2017 http://scotlandandvenice.com/years/2017/

Alchemy Community Engagement (ACE)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/alchemyfilmfestival
Twitter: @alchemyfilmfest

Alchemy Film & Arts is a registered Scottish Charity: SC042142, Company No
452485.