[Frameworks] Call For Entries: GAZE Animation Showcase III

T. Siddle tsiddle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:06:13 UTC 2016

Call for Entries: GAZE Animation Showcase III

The GAZE Screening Series is currently seeking submissions of short to
mid-length projects  for our third animation showcase. From hand-drawn to
computer-rendered, collage to cameraless, and everything inbetween. We are
hoping to include a diverse range of work by independent, alternative, and
experimental animators.

GAZE is a film series based out of Artists’ Television Access in San
Francisco that prioritizes work by Women, Trans, Genderqueer, and
Non-binary artists.

To submit please visit https://gazefilmseries.wordpress.com/about/ and fill
out the submission form by December 21, 2016.

Screening date: January 27, 2017

For more information or questions, please contact: gaze at atasite.org