[Frameworks] Peter Hutton event

Scott MacDonald smacdona at hamilton.edu
Fri Oct 7 18:43:04 UTC 2016

*Dear Frameworkers,*

*I want to alert you to an event in honor of Peter Hutton that is happening
this weekend at the Thomas Cole National Historic Site (well, actually, at
the theater at Columbia Greene Community College, then afterward at the
Cole Site in Catskill).*

*It is that rare instance of an arts institution recognizing that the
spirit of classic American landscape painting remains alive in the work of
a modern independent filmmaker.*

*I'm attaching the press release for the event with further
information--you can also check the Site's website.*

*Best,*
*Scott *