[Frameworks] Support my new Kickstarter project for my new great 16mm motion picture!

Blanca García applefromherhand at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:52:56 UTC 2016

Excuse me for intercede, and no offense intended (I don't understand what's
this all about), but... Aren't those stills from *Quick Billy*? I can't
find any reference to it on de KS campaign, and I know "we all" know
Baillie's work but I think it's kind of rude...

[image: Imágenes integradas 1][image: Imágenes integradas 2][image:
Imágenes integradas 3]