[Frameworks] The Experimental Film Society Statement

Colinet André colinet.andre at coditel.net
Sat Oct 22 10:28:00 UTC 2016

INTERESTING !!!

From: Rouzbeh Rashidi
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 10:21 AM
To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] The Experimental Film Society Statement

Very happy to announce that the most detailed and comprehensive Experimental Film Society statement is now complete. It includes ideas, strategies, methods, and discussions of the practical aspects of filmmaking and cinema that I have been developing and contemplating from 2000 until the present. Every dimension of this statement is born of personal experience accrued over years of making films. I'd like to thank all of my colleagues at EFS without whose support this project wouldn't have happened. Special thanks to Maximilian Le Cain for his advisory role. This statement is a work in progress and will be published in our upcoming book entitled The Luminous Void next year. Hope you enjoy reading it!

Click HERE: https://goo.gl/w71fZf

-Rouzbeh Rashidi