[Frameworks] Motion graphics title using slit-scan....

Kasper Lauritzen byldorf.films at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:22:49 UTC 2016

Dear Frameworkers,

I remember reading about slit scan photography being used to make title
sequences where the static title is turned into a rolling wave, by moving
the printed title up and down. I thought it was John Whitney who did it (I
could be wrong), but now I can't find it again, and I forgot the original
source.
So does anyone have a clue which film, TV series or advertisement that used
this technique specifically to make the "wavy title"?

Thank you very much
Kasper