[Frameworks] chemical disposal with septic system

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:01:47 UTC 2016

How about that coffee based chem discuseed here before?
http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/coffee-caffenol-film-developing/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYjOqcbBEco

'' I've just moved into my grandparents old house in rural New Brunswick,
and am planning on converting the basement bathroom into a darkroom...''
sounds like the first line of a hp lovecraft story.... :)