[Frameworks] Update MONO X - Submissions

MONO NO AWARE mononoawarefilm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:11:17 UTC 2016

Good morning EST Frameworkers.

I wanted to share a bit of news about MONO X and encourage those of you who
have not yet submitted to do so.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the festival we are planning a
city-wide exhibition.  Screenings, workshops and special events will take
place at Anthology Film Archives, Electronic Arts Intermix, Penumbra
Foundation, BRIC Media Arts Center, and more.  MONO NO AWARE X will be a
celebration of the community we have built over the last decade and will
lead up to our traditional 2-day event of expanded cinema, sculpture and
performance art that incorporates the moving image on film.

I encourage you to submit your work for consideration.

*MONO NO AWARE X  http://mononoawarefilm.com/call-for-entries/
<http://mononoawarefilm.com/call-for-entries/>*
*SUBMISSIONS DUE FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH 2016 *

Thank you,

Steve Cossman
Founder / Director
◅
*MONO NO AWARE*
501c3 Cinema Arts Non-Profit Organization
e: mononoawarefilm.com c: +1 267 456-1143