[Frameworks] 'Chelsea Girls' NYC screening @ NYPL Jefferson Market

Matt Whitman info at mawhitman.com
Mon Sep 12 17:52:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have an exciting event to mention for those in the New York City area.

To mark the 50th anniversary of Warhol/Morrissey's Chelsea Girls (1966), the Jefferson Market Branch of the New York Public Library will be screening the entire dual-projection work this Thursday, September 15 at 8:30 pm (see link below for more information). The event is free and open to the public, but it is worth pre-registering your name online if you can, since it may become crowded.

I will be attending to the projectors and sound, but come and say hello if you are able to stop by!

More information:
https://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2016/09/16/chelsea-girls-50th-anniversary-16mm-screening <https://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2016/09/16/chelsea-girls-50th-anniversary-16mm-screening>

All the very best,

Matt