[Frameworks] 40 years of VHS - short video recommendations?

Stephen Broomer stephen_broomer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:03:10 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

Christine Lucy Latimer has used VHS to make some very interesting work dealing with the format's aesthetic character.

The Pool comes to mind -- https://vimeo.com/32115389

I screened this work about three years ago and seem to remember her entrusting me with an exhibition copy on a shiny red VHS tape.

Stephen