[Frameworks] Laser pointer optical printing

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 24 21:47:03 UTC 2016

Morgan,

I’ve experimented with this a little, and have had very mixed results.  I bought some green lasers online (since red-blind stocks wouldn’t respond much to a red laser—or so was my thinking), and my first tests made it seem fairly straightforward.  However, attempts to replicate the early successes were unsuccessful—partially because the lasers were cheaply made and seemed to produce a very uneven light—and I haven’t continued to pursue it.

Not especially helpful, I know, but maybe it means the field is wide open for you…

Best,
Roger