[Frameworks] Query about 16mm projector for 3 month exhibition

Seth Pimlott seth.pimlott at network.rca.ac.uk
Tue Aug 1 11:42:00 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I know many of you must have experience installing 16mm work - and I just
wondered if you had any advice for a relative novice.

I'm trying to prepare a print of this film
<http://sethpimlott.com/cold-specks---season-of-doubt.html> for an
exhibition in Newcastle that is on for 10 weeks from the end of September,
which then moves to London in the new year.

I was worried about the maintenance of the projector over such a long
period, and if there was a solution to keeping a projector functioning
while it is in almost constant use.

This is the projector I have access to: ELF EIKI RT-1

But perhaps I need to invest in something more robust - I'm not sure.

Thank you very much for your time and help,

Seth

--
Seth Pimlott
www.sethpimlott.com