[Frameworks] 7302 vs 3302

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 15:26:49 UTC 2017

Note that running estar base film stock could badly damage your camera if
there is a jam. I believe the pitch on the estar may be different than the
acetate. I have shot acetate high con thru my bolex and once in a while the
camera will jam because of the pitch difference. The people I know who have
used 7302 have not had many problems with jamming. I would be wary of the
estar based product.