[Frameworks] 7302 vs 3302

Amanda Thomson tea.amanda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:48:47 UTC 2017

Thanks for this.

I am planning to use the stock to make a print, so with everything else
being the same I think I'll stick with 3302 with its polyester base.

So if polyester stocks are stronger, why do Kodak and ORWO make print
stocks with acetate base?

(I have run different estar stocks through my bolex and haven't had a jam.
I'm not sure it will deter me but, it's good to understand the risks when
taking them.)

Amanda