[Frameworks] Polyester Base Stocks

Amanda Thomson tea.amanda at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 15:50:40 UTC 2017

Hi Charlotte,

As mentioned in a post earlier this week I have ran several different
polyester stocks through my bolex with out a problem.

I have also bipacked a polyester and acetate a couple of times.  The trick
is to line up the sproket holes which you can do just as your about to load
by cutting the end of the film together while the sprokets are synched up.

In both shooting and printing/bipacking I've shot at 12fps to in theory let
in more light and I guess now that you mention it, keep it slow in case of
a problem, particularly with printing.

Good luck!