[Frameworks] Now LIVE! Benefit Auction for The Film-Maker's Cooperative

Filmmakers Cooperative filmmakerscoop at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:34:37 UTC 2017

Dear Frameworkers,

I am pleased to announce that we are now LIVE on Paddle8 with our annual
benefit art auction. You can find it here:

https://paddle8.com/auction/film-makers-cooperative/

We have over one hundred artists including:

Carolee Schneeman
Jim Jarmusch
Jonas Mekas
Kiki Smith
Jenny Holzer
Tom Otterness
Tony Oursler
Sarah VanDerBeek
Peggy Ahwesh
Su Friedrich
E.S.P. TV
Kurt Kren
MM Serra
Walter Robinson
Lynne Sachs
Mark Street
Robin Winters

You can find great art at great prices AND support The Film-Maker's Coop at
the same time!

If you are in NYC, please stop by *Next to Nothing Gallery, *located at 181
Orchard St., just south of Houston, in the Lower East Side. There you can
see the artworks installed together in a beautiful exhibition! You're
invited to the closing party on Saturday, September 2nd from 3–6pm! The
physical exhibition ends Sunday. Please Come!

Warmly,

Mary Billyou

MM Serra, Executive Director
Courtney Muller, Assistant to Director
Jeremy Stebens, Digital Media Technician
NACG/The Film-Makers' Cooperative
475 Park Ave South, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
www.film-makerscoop.com