[Frameworks] Painting directly to film

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Sun Dec 3 06:52:52 UTC 2017

The 35mm Sistiaga film was shown several years ago in San Francisco unfortunately with a very loud and overbearing soundtrack of live “music” (inescapable electronic noise and thumbing bass as I recall). I really don’t know why they do that.

There seems to be a couple of  digital relics on Youtube and one which requires a subscription of some kind to watch which I have not.

https://expcinema.org/site/en/wiki/work/ere-erera-baleibu-izik-subua-aruaren <https://expcinema.org/site/en/wiki/work/ere-erera-baleibu-izik-subua-aruaren>

The film is definitely an example of extended painting on film with its feature length of 1 hr. and 15 min.

Myron Ort
www.zeno-okeanos,com