[Frameworks] Call For Entries - Fracto Film Festival - 2018

fracto fractofilm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:07:11 UTC 2017

We are glad to announce the new call for entries for Fracto
<http://fractofilm.com/CONTENT> , an encounter inviting filmmakers to
present their work and discuss contemporary means of audiovisual
experimentation whose second edition will take place in the end of May 2018
at ACUD macht neu <http://fractofilm.com/Venue>, Berlin.

Here you can find the entry <http://fractofilm.com/ENTRY>

Entrants may submit an unlimited number of works with the maximum length of
30 min each (via private link with password). Complete an entry form for
each title submitted. Your films must have been completed after 1 January
2016. All formats will be accepted including super8, 16mm and 35mm. It is
not necessary to include still photos with the entries. Do not send us DVDs
or any hard drives. Entrants will be notified of results on May 1, 2018.
This year we ask all the filmmakers a small fee of 5 euros, for each entry,
to support our no-profit film festival project.

Thank you very much
Giuseppe Boccassini

--
Fracto team <http://fractofilm.com>