[Frameworks] 25th Chicago Underground Film Festival - Final deadline Approaching

Bryan Wendorf bryan.wendorf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:55:38 UTC 2017

The Final Deadline for the 25th Chicago Underground Film Festival is
Friday, January 5.

The festival will take place June 6-10, 2018 at The Logan Theater.

Guest of Honor for our 25th Anniversary will be Craig Baldwin.

We're on Filmfreeway here:
https://filmfreeway.com/ChicagoUndergroundFilmFestival

Withoutabox here:
https://www.withoutabox.com/login/1095

or submit through our website here:
https://cuff.org/submissions/

Festival alumni always receive entry fee waivers. Please email me for the
code or use our website form.

Bryan Wendorf
                             Programmer and Artistic Director
                             Chicago Underground Film Festival