[Frameworks] Experimental Films before 1910

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:33:00 UTC 2017

A lot of the early Emile Cohl films deliberately push technological boundaries.  There is one that I remember that handles morphing effects in faces very much in the fad of early digital motion graphics (like the typical Michael Jackson “Black or White” video).  I think the film is Les transfigurations from 1909, but I am not sure.  His whole ouvre is worth checking out.

Best

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10