[Frameworks] Experimental Films before 1910

graemehogg at irational.org graemehogg at irational.org
Fri Dec 15 11:50:56 UTC 2017

As some of this is perhaps about intent and ways of thinking I'd push for
you to consider those that were never made. Leopold Survage, designs for
his 'Le Rythme Colore' for instance. OK it dates from 1913 but being
flexible with dates could accomodate an ever so slightly wider range of
material.

NACHLEBEN FILM LAB AND ARCHIVE
http://www.nachleben.org.uk
CUBE CINEMA. BRISTOL