[Frameworks] Sad news

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 03:18:37 UTC 2017

Yes, sad, hard to believe news. I, too, will miss his participation here.

It's odd, I don't recall ever having met him even though I did my graduate
work at Northwestern (engineering was towards the north end of the campus,
radio/tv/film towards the south) and spent ~10 years of my life attending
experimental film happenings around Chicago.

I am in touch with some of his former students and will contact them over
the weekend.

Eric