[Frameworks] Sad news

mary billyou mbillyou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:53:28 UTC 2017

What a surprise! I have never met the man in person but I would have liked
to have met him. His recent call for attention to sexual harassment and
assault encouraged me to engage more fully in this forum. I will be sure to
learn more about him and his work, now especially more than ever.

Thank you for letting us know.

Mary

www.marybillyou.com