[Frameworks] "Husbands" and "Wives"

George, Sherman sgeorge at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 10 16:27:43 UTC 2017

Joel DeMott and Jeff Kreines “ Seventeen” and others.

On Feb 10, 2017, at 7:59 AM, minou norouzi <minou.norouzi at gmail.com<mailto:minou.norouzi at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Frameworkers,

I'm doing some research on filmmaking couples and wondered if you could help?

Am looking to identify filmmakers who are in relationships with other filmmakers, or those have been in the past, and where their individual works are distinct and separate from each other, rather than outright collaborations (if that makes sense). This, within the artist's film, artist-made film, experimental film genre.
The pairings I'm looking to identify need not be heterosexual pairings; very open to historical suggestions as well. They just both need to have made a significant number of films of their own.

Look forward to hearing your suggestions - very many thanks in advance!
Minou

minounorouzi.com<http://minounorouzi.com/>
sheffieldfringe.com<http://sheffieldfringe.com/>

Sherman George