[Frameworks] looking for ElmoCL projectors in Toronto this week

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Mon Feb 13 00:58:10 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I’m looking for two 16mm Elmo 16-CL slot load projectors in Toronto this week.

I’m presenting an expanded cinema performance as a part of the TransX Transmission Arts symposium organized by NAISA (New Adventures in Sound Art)… on Friday night…

Rather than bring my projectors on the plane or ship them, I thought it would be best to source them on the ground in Toronto.. but it’s looking to be tougher than I expected… Cinecycle only has one… LIFT has none… CFMDC has a Kodak Ektagraphic, which is similar, but it’s finicky to load, and my performance involves a lot of fast loop changes… so I need something that isn’t finicky…

Last attempt before I package my projectors up for shipping…. anyone in Toronto have one or two Elmo 16-CL slot load projectors that run smoothly?

Thanks so much!

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca