[Frameworks] Production resources at liberal arts colleges

lagonaboba lagonaboba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:01:11 UTC 2017

Stephanie,

Whether or not the forum is appropriate, I think the question is too broad and too vague. An opening question would be does Media Studies mean production?
If “yes” to production, what are your aspirations and how much money do you want to spend?
A frequent contributor to this forum, Dave Tetzlaff, used to seem to take great pleasure in giving well informed, detailed answers to queries such as this, but I haven’t seen posts from him lately.
Dave?

Robert Harris