[Frameworks] Pageant AV 12 E6 sound problem

Colin Brant colinsbrant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 01:48:02 UTC 2017

Hi Scott,

I am not certain about that model, but on similar models there are several
(usually 2-3) soldered in fuses. They are not easily accesses and require
lifting the whole front panel and gearbox up out of the wooden shell. Then
they are located in the center rear of the projector. I have replaced one
of these to fix a problem with the main lamp, but without a wiring diagram
it's hard to know for sure about the sound lamp circuit.

Perhaps this is helpful?
-cb